4.09.2009

The Happiest of Hours

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50333231/Barstool.jpg


So after another yet another day of roaming the streets and the internet in search of the biggest possible bang for my ever-dwindling supply of bucks, I was hit with a flashing beam of light of an idea -- why not start a blog that helps the consumer (me, you, and everyone we know) get full of food and drunk for the least amount of money possible? Well, after I finished congratulating myself on such a brilliant idea, I hit up the fine folks at Blogger and registered. It's the first site dedicated to the fine art of finding the smallest plates and the stiffest drinks all over town, all between the hours of 4 and 8pm. OK, late night Happy Hours are OK too.

But I need your help, LA (and Southern California) denizens. Sure, I know a lot places with great Happy Hours, and I know a lot of places with crummy Happy Hours. But I'm pretty sure I don't know all of them, and that's where you can help me out. What are your favorite places for Happy Hour? What bar has the best grub, and what eatery has the best drink specials? Those who don't drink, let me know the best deals on food, and those who subsist solely on rye shots and peanuts, tell me what barstool I can scrape you off of.

I appreciate any tips, hidden deals, reviews, and whatever else anyone wants to offer. Eat, drink, and be merry! And then tell me about it.

1 comment:

  1. Fat Fish on Robertson at Melrose in West Hollywood (Lounge area specific. Sometimes the dining room smells...) Good sushi at great prices and GREAT drinks~

    ReplyDelete